Farmworker dies in house fire
Contributed by NAMPA.
WINDHOEK, 19 MAY (NAMPA) – The half-burned body of 47-year-old Peter Swartbooi was discovered on Farm Diamond in the Klein Aub area by his employer Thursday morning.
In a crime report released by the Namibian Police on Thursday, it is alleged that Swartbooi died in a house fire that is suspected to have been caused by a candle.
According to the crime report, the employer went looking for him at his house when he did not show up for work. He then saw the burnt house and found the deceased lying ...