Shack destroyed in fire at Oshikango
Contributed by NAMPA.
OSHIKANGO, 30 JUL (NAMPA) – A seven-room shack at Oshikango in the town of Helao Nafidi was destroyed in a fire on Wednesday.
The town’s mayor, Eliaser Nghipangelwa told Nampa the fire broke out in the morning hours after the occupants of the rooms had left for work.
Six of the rooms were reduced to ashes, while the seventh was partly saved by the fire brigade, which managed to extinguish the fire.
No injuries were recorded.
“It is believed that a known faulty electricity supply cau ...